By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound to any or all of these Competition Terms contained herein, please do not enter the Competition. If you take part in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form and in particular cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
The competition promotion will start from the 1st of August 2015 (hereinafter “the Competition Period”). Entries will close at midnight on the 26th of September 2015.
- To enter you must register your details onto the SATMA Awards website (satmaawards.co.za) by following this link satmaawards.co.za/member-registration. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the last day of the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change
- Winners will be notified by SATMA Awards by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
- SATMA Awards is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address
- You may enter for this competition only within the stipulated Competition Period.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens and legal residents (provided that entrant is also resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any Prize herein) of South Africa, who at the time of entering the competition are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents, must also have a valid passport and necessary residency permission) except the directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the organisers as well as any spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates related to the employees of the organisers.
- The Promoters will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner and/or partners may incur as a result of their acceptance, whether foreseen or not. We and our agents will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in these terms and conditions.
- We and our agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition prize and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters decision will be final.
- Should the winner and/or partners be unable to travel or use the Prize on the Dates determined by Promoters, then the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize.
- Travel and hotel reservations are the responsibility of the winner; such arrangements will not be the responsibility of the Promoters.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or substitutable for any other Prize and are only valid for the event of 3 October 2015.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from SATMA Awards including news, events, offers and competitions.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants
- We reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition and competition rules at any time, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- The winner’s name may be published on Promoters social media sites, and accordingly by participating in this promotional competition, all entrants are deemed to have read and understand the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook, twitter, Promoters website and entrants further allow the Promoter permission to publish his/her name and photograph on the Promoters Social Media pages.
- The winner and/or partners (where applicable) may be required to appear on any form of media and/or social media, for which no fee will be payable, and subject to the provision that the winner and/or partners (where applicable) may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by the Promoter to do so.
- The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional Competition footage, posts and photographs (whether depicting the winner and partner or not) shall remain the property of the Promoter, who reserves the right to use it in any way.
- Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this promotional competition may be banned from entry into this, or into any other Promoter promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Promoter management.
- The winner will use the prize at own risk. We and our agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid. If the Promoter is unable to reach any entrant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such entrant will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
- The Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winner and/or entrants.
- All entrants and participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the countries in which the Promoters operate, the Promoters are required to retain certain information (where applicable) of participants, entrants and winners for a period of 3 (three) years (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners acknowledgement of prize receipts. Accordingly the Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any entrant, participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such entrant, participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
HOT-LINE: 086 100 0513
SATMA AWARDS ON FACEBOOK
The South African Traditional Music Achievement Awards are READY to host Obama, Malcom X and Nkrumah Families!!!!